Shabby

February 19, 2011

Honey, does this polish make my nails look fat?

Nfu Oh #59
Nfu Oh #59
Nfu Oh #59
The answer is: "Yes, it does". Do I care? No. Look at this fiery beauty! It's #59, one of Nfu Oh's opal polishes. Sooo droolworthy... :L #59 is a dark red jelly with tons of opal flakes in it. In the bottle it looks very dark, but as you can see it's much lighter on the nail. The flakes look like a reddish amber most of the time, but at some angles you'll see gold and green. It's like those flakies are floating on top of my nails, mesmerizing! I'm not the kind of person who tells people what to do, but I think everybody needs to try a polish like this, really.

Like the other opal polishes from Nfu Oh, this one is thick and gloopy, making it kinda hard to apply. It's way better for layering, but I just wanted to try it on its own. I used three coats and because of the bumpy look the flakes can give I used a thick layer of topcoat. It does take a while to dry completely, even with a quickdrying topcoat. 
Nfu Oh #59
I bought my bottle at viis.ee for $9.90. For that price you get a 17 ml bottle, enough for a while I guess. :O

Thanks for watching!