Shabby

January 24, 2011

Catherine Arley #666

lamplight
Here we have #666 from Catherine Arley, a slightly dark cool pink with prismatic particles that are way more visible than the ones in #805 which I showed you earlier. I LOVE it, I'm almost speechless... the gorgeousness, aah :L 

I thought this could be some kind of love child of two OPI Designer Series polishes: Original (let's call it the Daddy for now) and Signature (which will be the Mommy, being the pink one, lol). So I made a quick comparison and well.. in a way it's true, #666 being a less holographic child then, with a bigger resemblance to Mom :). It's fun to compare polishes don't you think?
The application of #666 was great. This is one of the more pigmented Catherine Arley's I ordered, this is two coats without topcoat.

Thanks for watching!